The power to shape an ecosystem and the world around you is in your hands! Your decisions and a tiny bit of luck will affect the outcome of the game. In this adventure, up to 4 individual players or teams will react to a variety of situations, which will ultimately affect the kind of ecosystem that each player will create. In the first round of the game, you will make decisions solely based on your existing perceptions. In the second round, you will be provided with relevant factual information to make the same decisions. After playing two rounds, you will have a chance to analyze your decision-making processes and discuss how to transfer lessons learned to your everyday life. Learn the other story of the Big Bad (or not?!) Wolf and empower yourself with understanding the concept of the stereotype!
“The Other Side of the Wolf” will help you transfer your newly gained understanding of stereotypes to your life. Here are sample questions from the game:
· After playing the game, even if you think the wolf is scary, do you think it still benefits the ecosystem?
· What is a stereotype? Why do we stereotype certain groups of people?
· Do you have any stereotypical qualities?
· Do we sometimes treat people in real life, based on our preconceived notions? Can you think of any examples?
· What could be the result of relying on stereotypes in real life?
Enjoy The Other Side of the Wolf and empower yourself! You can download our game for free or it can be professionally printed through Game crafter.